Friday, June 5, 2009

Kung-FU Panda, Exc14 Background (-:

I came a cross one more time one of the best movie I watched over 2 times (-: Kung-FU Panda and cannot resist blogging the more I remember the kung-FU philosophy the more I appreciate the air I am berating while I am writing this post and that little weird smile on my face

Don't worry about the past because its history and the future is a mystery, today is called a gift which is why it’s called the present.

Cheers (-:

If you like to download the Exchange BG click here (-: I did my best and hope you enjoy it, click on the picture

image

image

Cheers,

Oz Casey Dedeal

MVP (Exchange)
MCITP (EMA), MCITP (SA)
MCSE 2003, M+, S+, MCDST
Security+, Project +, Server +

Http://smtp25.blogspot.com (Blog)

Https://telnet25.spaces.live.com (Blog)

Https://telnet25.worldpress.com (Blog)

2 comments:

Scott said...

Exchange 14 = The rear nake choke of the e-mail world.

Oz Casey, Dedeal said...

yehh (-:
oz