You have only one server, and you are missing IMF, below what you need to do to get the IMF turned on Exchange 2007 .Drill down to script directory; in my case I have installed Exchange on E drive so my drive path is as below, Are you not a fast typer, probably your name is not James (-:. Don't worry mine is not either so let's use my way to get there
- Open Exchange Power shell
- Here What I get when I opened it
[PS] C:\Documents and Settings\administrator.SMTP25\Desktop>
- Now you need to go to Script folder where ever you have installed exchange, in my case this is going to be E drive, and since I am last to type. Below is my short cut
[PS] E:\Program Files\Exchange Server\Scripts> from here type the below command
[PS] E:\Program Files\Exchange Server\Scripts>.\install-AntispamAgents.ps1
- Now stop the service from power shell no need to use GUI anymore, we are Power Shell administrators,
- I love it no more GUI days, or we have the GUI, as well as Power Shell.
- Below two commands stop the Exchange Transport service
- Or use the command Below
[PS] E:\Program Files\Exchange Server\Scripts>net stop MSExchangeTransport
The Microsoft Exchange Transport service is stopping.
The Microsoft Exchange Transport service was stopped successfully.
Below command START the Exchange Transport service
[PS] E:\Program Files\Exchange Server\Scripts>net start MSExchangeTransport
The Microsoft Exchange Transport service is starting.
The Microsoft Exchange Transport service was started successfully.
[PS] E:\Program Files\Exchange Server\Scripts>
Now go back ESM, Anti-spam tab enabled in the Exchange server.