Here is homework part one for my ongoing Saturday MCSE 2003 Class. I need you guys to post the answers from your own knowledge, don't forget is you spend 5 minutes to explain what an IP address is, I am going to give you minus 20 (-:. In real life people who will interview you would love to hear defined answer. I have been interviewing people since several years. I am amazed to see people rating themselves in AD, DNS 9 out of 10, and these people are yet to be answer 25% percent of the questions below. Anyway the goal here is to shake all my students a little bit and all other visitor and share the knowledge here on my blog. feel free to ask if you have any questions. Thanks to all my students and friend who will answer below questions
- What is an IP ADDRESS?
- What is an Subnet Mask
- What is difference between Hub and Switch
- Ports and their functions
- If you have to set a network with 10PC would you use switch or Hub, why?
- What is active directory?
- What is Domain
- What is domain controller?
- What is a standalone server
- What I s a member server
- What is Object
- What is attribute
- How do you make a server domain controller
- What is the name of Active directory Database
- What are the partitions in AD 200 Database
- What are the partitions on AD 2003 Database
- What tool you can use to modify the Ad database
- What is DRO and what objects are in this partition
- Why is a difference AD 2000 and 2003 Database structure
- What is Schema
- How many FSMO roles available
- Name Operations Masters
- Which FSMO role is the most important
- Which FSMO role is the less important
- If you have 12 domain consider one forest how many FSMO roles exist.
- What is OU
- What are 3 primary functions of OU
- What is a Site
- What is KCC
- What is LSASS.EXE
- What is SYSVOL
- What is Journal Wrap and how to troubleshoot journal wrap issues?
MCITP (EMA), MCITP (SA),
MCSE 2003 M+ S+ MCDST
Security Project+ Server+