Monday, May 19, 2008

MCSE Class Ended on Last Saturday



Another MCSE Class ended on last Saturday. I wanted to say thanks to all of you attending the class and putting me up 120hr, lecture. I had a lot of fun and I hope you all did as well. Please complete all your exams and get in touch with me if you need anything.

My next MCSE class in starting on the June 21th, Saturdays and I will also be rolling into Exchange 2003 and 2007 class (combined Class). Those of you who have taken MCSE will know, exchange is the way to go (- : I am very much excited with exchange 2007 and it's all new look, futures. It will be a great class and I would love to see you there. I will also start teaching windows 2008 Classes scheduled within couple months.

Team,

Great job, good focus; and congratulation to all of you for completing the MCSE 2003 class, and becoming certified. I wish you all great success in your future aspirations. I know some of you already got new jobs which made me very proud.

Good job.

Best Regards,

Oz ozugurlu

Systems Engineer

MCITP (EMA), MCITP (SA),

MCSE 2003 M+ S+ MCDST

Security Project+ Server+

oz@SMTp25.org

http://smtp25.blogspot.com


No comments: